Thursday, 22 August 2013

We Take the hassle out of Liquor licensing.

We Take the hassle out of Liquor licensing.

The Services we provide is as follows.

  1. We do the application this includes the description of your premises, Comprehensive written representation [According to reg3(2)(c)].
  2. Floor Plan of your premises. (please note that not all consultants include this in there quote and will ask you to draw up your own floor plan)
  3. If you are in Gauteng Province We pay and apply for your South African Liquor Traders registration
  4. We also Pay your Lodgement fees 

Please take note that Not All Liquor license consultants include this in there fees!! 

All We require from you is as follows

  1. Copy Of the applicants ID 
  2. If you are applying in a business name we will need the Certificate of incorporation
  3. Most important is the ZONING of the premises. That is why we need the zoning certificate.
  4. Ensure that you are in good standing with SARS (if your in Gauteng)

This is just to mention a few documents that is required and what services we offer.

For more information please contact us on the following:

082 556 8368

or visit

For more information

No comments:

Post a Comment