Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Before applying for a liquor license in Gauteng Province

Before you apply for a Liquor License

To make sure that the Zoning of the proposed premises does not prohibit the application of a Liquor License. You can apply for a Zoning Certificate at your local Municipality. Under the Gauteng Liquor Act, the applicant of a Liquor License in Gauteng for a Liquor Store, Pub, Tavern, pool club, and Night club must obtain, in writing, a local authority approval to apply for such a liquor license. This is in addition to any Zoning laws. It is advisable not to apply for a liquor license if this is not in place.

                                          For more information please visit 

or phone Frik Liebenberg 
082 556 8368

We also sell businesses exclusively in the Vaal Triangle area.
visit www.businessexperts.co.za for more information

No comments:

Post a comment